- A candidate for admission or transfer into this grade shall be not less than 18 years of age and shall produce evidence to the satisfaction of the IEM Council
- That he has graduated with an accredited engineering degree or has obtained an equivalent qualification approved by the Council
For applicant who are above 30 years old and have had not less than eight (8) years experience and holding a senior position, kindly proceed to apply for the grade of Companion.
- Submit application form IEM (G)
- Degree certificates together with transcripts
- Certificates from overseas universities issued in foreign languages must be accompanied by translation from University Registrar/Embassy Officials
- Evidence to show discipline/branch of engineering if the information is not in certificate