1. Objective :
1.1 The objectives of the Agricultural and Food Engineering Technical Division
is to promote and advance the science and profession of agricultural engineering and to foster the involvement of its members in national as well as international activities related to agricultural engineering.The specific objectives include the following:-
- To safeguard the interest of the agricultural and food engineers;
- To introduce engineers to the latest development in technology in the fields of agricultural and food engineering and bring awareness to the technological changes and trend;
- To share the professional experiences, upgrade professional knowledge and practices amongst all members;
- To promote & advance the science and profession of agricultural and food engineering;
- To foster meaningful participation of its members in national as well as international activities and development, particularly those related to agricultural and food engineering.
1.2 Membership of this Agricultural Food Engineering Technical Division
is open to all members of IEM of any grade. Membership is elected by registration with the Division at no extra membership fees. To join the Division you only need to give your name and your grade of IEM membership and your address fax it to the secretary.We value and appreciate your participation to improve on the functions of the technical division.
To join please fax your details to IEM Fax No: 603-7957 7678 stating clearly your intention.