- A candidate for admission or transfer into this grade shall produce evidence to the satisfaction of the Council:-
- (a) that he has graduated with an accredited engineering degree or has obtained an equivalent qualification approved by the Council, and
- (b) that he has not less than 8 years experience or exposure in the field of engineering and holding a senior position; and
- (c) he is required to submit his curriculum vitae/biodata and report of working experience or exposure to engineering.
- Submit application form IEM/ Companion
- Degree certificate and academic transcripts (admission candidate only)
- BEM Graduate Engineer certificate/letter (admission applicant- for IEM record)
- 1 copy of Training and Experience Report/curriculum vitae (CV) (for both admission & transfer applicant)